- Tuesday January 31, 2023
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Joy for the New Year (Tuesdays)
Creative Journaling on Zoom
$75 for six weeks – Online every Tuesday, January 24 to February 28, 2023
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PST (10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MST)
In Creative Journaling, a theme is presented and participants are invited to use words, imagery and a variety of mixed media techniques to unearth, explore and record their unique responses, thoughts and emotions. Participants are united in hope, support and camaraderie as they uncover their inherent creativity. A safe and creative space is born where negativity is banished leaving only room for meaningful connection, self-expression and healing.
Creative Journaling Zoom: Joy for the New Year A new line, a new verse: this new book is called ‘Opportunity’ and its first chapter begins on New Year’s Day. Let’s choose our story, our actions and words wisely and fill in the pages with a meaningful narrative. Let’s leave the old chapters behind and explore what it might look like to start the new year with happiness, joy, and laughter. And napkins of course and let’s see what we can create using some of our favourite things!
The following is very detailed information about paying with a credit card through Sorrento’s online booking system. Please don’t be overwhelmed, it is actually very easy once you’ve gone through it. Otherwise, please call 1–866–694–2409 and the office will be able to arrange an E-Transfer.
- Click here to begin the process
- Put the day the class begins in the Arrival Date space (ignore the departure date) Record the number of adults you are registering and go to the bottom of the page.
- Click on Program and scroll to Sorrento Centre Program-Expressive Arts and click on it; then click on Search. The class will show in Online Events (no need for accommodation) and press Book It.
- Complete the form if you’ve never taken a class from Sorrento or fill in your name and email address and press Find and the program will complete the form for you.
- Press Continue and click on Creative Journaling. You’ll click on Continue a few more times to bypass the meal option etc.
- At the bottom of the page is a tiny box to check which says, I have read and agree… (The $150 deposit does not apply here even thought that is what it says). Click Continue and your next page contains an edit feature for you to make any corrections.
- Click Continue again to get to the Payment Information page.
- After completing this, click Make Booking and you are done! Phew!