- Tuesday October 18, 2022
- 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
See Something, Say Something!
Are you a social agency, a local business, or community service provider who has regular, ongoing contact with adults as part of your work day? Are you a volunteer or family member who cares about the vulnerable seniors you come across in your daily life? Are you curious and interested in what a Community Resource Network is, and want to learn more?
This event is for you. And it’s free!
Join us for coffee, tea and light refreshments. PLEASE PRE-REGISTER by October 3rd so we can make sure there is enough materials and refreshments for you.
The See Something, Say Something! program is designed to help people identify high-risk, vulnerable adults, particularly those who are isolated, living alone, and would benefit from some type of assistance to maintain their independence.
By attending you will get a broader understanding of:
- the different types of adult abuse and neglect.
- how and when to refer the individual to help.
- the role you play in the community, and what you can do to address abuse and neglect.
- the role of the local CRN and how they support See Something, Say Something! program graduates in the community.
The See Something, Say Something! program is designed to:
- Help you identify vulnerable adults among the people you meet during your daily routine and activities. Vulnerable adults include those who are isolated, living alone, and in need of some type of assistance to live in the community safely while maintaining their independence.
- Help you connect them to needed programs and services.