- Friday - Saturday October 20 - 21, 2023
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Private Workshop – What is My Gift to the World
… and How do I deliver it?
Neils Christiansen, PhD
A two-day workshop to learn about your personal gifts, how they make you a unique gift to the world, and how to use your gifts for effective service.
You will learn how to:
- Discover some of your gifts.
- Discover principles and their application that leads to meaningful service.
- Combine power and love for effective service.
- Design an effective service and record the steps for future use.
- The process is self-reflective, realistic, results oriented, interactive, and collaborative.
- A deeper clarity on your personal service to yourself, your community, and the world.
- A deeper understanding of what it means to be of service.
- A more productive and satisfying life.
- Enhance your ability to serve yourself, your family, your community,
- and the world more effectively!
Neils Christiansen is one of those rare and remarkable Facilitators who are fully versed in the power of inclusive participation. By applying his proven skills, he helps organizations and individuals leverage knowledge and experience to successfully solve difficult problems and create effective plans. Trained in the Institute of Cultural Affairs’ method of Collaborative Facilitation, Neils offers a deep understanding of the nuances inherent in facilitation processes. He’s masterful at applying proven methods that foster clear thinking and wise decision-making. Neils’ genuine openness toward others’ ideas underpins his many strengths and his manner soon puts workshop participants at ease. It’s not long before he’s creating a collaborative and results-oriented environment, engaging the wisdom of everyone in the group, evoking their positive contributions, and ensuring that participants will learn a planning framework that works!