All guests are subject to all the rules of Sorrento Centre
Welcome to our safe, family-oriented Conference and Retreat Centre. For the comfort and safety of all our guests, please read and abide by the following rules and regulations of Sorrento Centre.
Police, fire, medical emergency: Call 911
After-hours maintenance and site issues: 250-463-9166
Check-in is between 2:00pm and 6:00pm. Please check in office when you arrive, and our friendly staff will direct you to your site. Rooms are not available until 4:00pm so please check with office for early arrivals.
If you do arrive early, we invite you to enjoy the various outdoor spaces – including the beach – while your accommodations are being readied for your arrival. If arriving after hours, please confirm with the office via phone at 250-675-2421 and get directions on how to proceed.
Check-out is 10:00am. A late charge may apply for late check out.
There are occupancy maximums for all accommodations at Sorrento: RV sites maximum of 8, Cabanas maximum of 7, Cabins maximum of 6. Double lodge rooms maximum of 3, single lodge rooms maximum of 1, Suites maximum of 4, apartments maximum of 6; additional charges will apply for exceeding capacities.
- All reservations must have at least one registered guest over the age of 19.
- All Camping materials must be contained to your designated site. Additional site charges will apply when another site is encroached on.
- Registration and payment in full must be completed before occupying your designated site/room.
- Room/Site location identifications are clearly labeled and must be occupied as designated. If you are unable to locate your site or are unsure if you are in the correct site, please go to the office and ask for help.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 7:00am. We appreciate that everyone be respectful of one another.
- One RV and one other vehicle per RV site. Park all other recreational vehicles in the parking area. Keep all roadways clear.
- Guests may use approved cooking devices in RV and tenting sites, but no open campfires allowed. Before checking out please ensure that the RV/camping site is tidied and all garbage is properly disposed of. Additional charges will apply if garbage is left.
- DO NOT dump any grey or black water on the ground. There are environmental laws and regulations prohibiting this activity and all related costs and fines that may result from a violation are solely the responsibility of the guest.
- Please do not flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper down our septic system. All RV’s must have a sewer connection that seals tight.
- The maximum speed limit throughout the campus is 10km/hr. This will help keep everyone safe and the dust down. If you see dust in your rear view mirror, you are going too fast!
- Fireworks of any kind are strictly prohibited in the Shuswap Region.
- Smoking is permitted behind the lower wash house, beach house and Fifi (willow tree located at end of Richardson Lodge).
All pets must be on a leash or confined at your site at all times. Do not leave pets unattended outside of your room/site. Do not tie pets to clothes lines or fences on campus. Please clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste in the garbage bins. Management reserves the right to require the owner to remove unruly, loud, aggressive or misbehaving animals from Sorrento Centre at any time. DO NOT use the Sorrento Elementary playground and field as a dog park.
If any of the above listed rules are violated, or any complaints have been made to the Management, you may be asked to leave. No refund will be provided.
Waterfront: The Sorrento Centre private beach is open 7:00am – dusk. We do not provide a lifeguard.
Campus WiFi: Sorrento Centre has site wide internet, please check with office for password.
Guests may use approved cooking devices in RV and tenting sites, but no open campfires allowed.
Bathroom, shower and laundry facilities are located lower wash house. ($3.00/ wash, $3.00/dry). Please be respectful and help keep our facilities clean and tidy. Laundry detergent is available in the main office.