Welcome to Sorrento Centre – we are so glad you are staying with us.
Kindly take a moment to review the general information below and make note of the rules.
10:00PM to 7:00PM
Registration & Check-in/Check-out
- Check-in is between 2:00pm and 5:00pm. Please check with the office to request an early arrival.
- Checkout is 10:00am. A late charge may apply for late check out, so please check with the office to request a late check-out.
- All reservations must have at least one registered guest over the age of 19.
- Registration and payment in full must be completed before occupying your designated site/room.
- Occupancy maximums are as follows: RV sites: 8, Cabanas: 7, Cabins: 6. Double lodge rooms: 3, Single lodge rooms: 1, Suites: 4, Apartments: 6. Additional charges will apply for exceeding capacities.
Lodges and Apartments
- Housekeeping staff will not enter a booked room without a guest present. If you require service to your room, please indicate on the Needs List provided on the bulletin board in the lodge where you are staying. Otherwise please stop by the office or call 250-675-2421 and a staff member can help you.
- Rooms numbers are clearly labelled and must be occupied as designated. If you have trouble with your room key, please go to the office and ask for help.
RV’s and Camping
- Site location identifications are clearly labelled and must be occupied as designated. If you are unable to locate your site or are unsure if you are in the correct site, please go to the office and ask for help.
- All camping materials must be contained at your designated site. Additional site charges will apply when another site is encroached upon without permission. Guests may use approved cooking devices in RV and tenting sites, but no open campfires allowed.
- For everyone’s comfort, there is a limit of one RV and one other vehicle per RV site. Park all other vehicles in the parking area. Keep all roadways clear.
- Before checking out please ensure that the RV/camping site is tidied, and all garbage is properly disposed of. Additional charges will apply if garbage is left.
- DO NOT dump any grey or black water on the ground. Environmental laws and regulations prohibit this activity, and all related costs and fines that may result from a violation are solely the guest’s responsibility.
- Sorrento Elementary School The school grounds are off-limits during school hours – this includes the surrounding paths and forest.
- Please do not use the playground as a dog park at any time.
- All pets must always be on a leash or confined at your site. Do not leave pets unattended outside of your room/site. Do not tie pets to clotheslines or fences on campus.
- Please clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste in the garbage bins.
- Management reserves the right to require the owner to remove unruly, loud, aggressive or misbehaving animals from Sorrento Centre at any time.
- Campus Wifi: Guest, Password: belonging
- The maximum speed limit throughout the campus is 10km/hr. HINT: If you see dust in your rear-view mirror, you are going too fast!
- Sorrento Centre‘s private beach is open 7:00am – dusk. We do not provide a lifeguard.
- Please do not flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper down our septic system. All RV’s must have a sewer connection that seals tight.
- Showers are free – please adjust water temperatures before using. During the summer months, water restrictions may be in place, so we ask our guests to use water sparingly.
- Laundry facilities are located at the lower washhouse ($3.00/wash $3.00/dry). Please be respectful and help keep our facilities clean and tidy. Laundry detergent is available in the main office.
- The Sorrento Centre Shop is located in Spes Bona and is open during office hours, or as posted. There you can find ice, snacks, gifts and other sundries.
- Fireworks of any kind are strictly prohibited in the Shuswap Region.
- Smoking areas are behind the lower washhouse, beach house and Fifi (willow tree located at end of Richardson Lodge). No smoking is permitted elsewhere on the site.